Here is a great recipe you can use for how to make baked zucchini slices.
Sliced zucchini coated with parmesean bread crumbs and baked in over
- whole zucchini ends trimmed and sliced 1/4 slices lengthwise
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup parmesean cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves chopped finely
- Prepare zucchini by cutting off each end then cutting lengthwise in 1/4 inch slabs
- Put eggs in bowl – beat throughly till whites and yolks encorporated
- In a separate bowl add bread crumbs, parmesean cheese, chopped basil – mix throughly
- Coat each zucchini slab with egg then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place zuchinni on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 min.